a message from your interim moderator

From: Scott C. Zimmerman (sczat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 19:52:22 PDT

    Hi all,

    I will be taking a short vacation this week, departing Sunday evening
    and returning Wednesday night.  During this time I will not be able to
    check email.  However, I will clear the message queue before taking
    off, and plan to resume moderating duties first thing Thursday morning.
    Thank you for your patience, and have a great week.

    Cheers!

    --
    Scott C. Zimmerman, CISSP
    Research Associate, Networked Systems Survivability Program