Re: Question about brute forcing EFS...

From: Hunter Ely (hely1at_private)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 11:25:48 PDT

    I just wanted to add to the last reply that I have used the pnordahl utility
    successfully several times with Windows XP.  It even allows you to turn
    syskey on or off and will work fine with most scsi controllers
    Hunter Ely
    Network Security Analyst, Office of Computing Services
    225-578-3713
    225-929-4073
    http://hunter.lsu.edu