Announce: November Scan of the Month Challenge

From: Klaus Steding-Jessen (jessenat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 07:25:19 PST

    The Honeynet.BR Project in conjuction with the Honeynet Project and
    the Honeynet Research Alliance are glad to announce the latest Scan of
    the Month Challenge, for November 2002.

    This month's challenge, rated advanced, is to analyze the source code
    of a worm captured by a honeynet.

    More information at:

            http://www.honeynet.org/scans/scan25/

    Also, there will be no SotM challenge for December or for January, the
    team is taking a break.  We will be back in February.  We want to be
    sure we can continue to provide the best (and most fun) challenges
    possible.

    Have fun!

    Klaus Steding-Jessen

    Honeynet.BR Project -- http://www.lac.inpe.br/security/honeynet/