Re: Is it possible to recover recently deleted emails from an Outlook PST file?

From: Dave (dm128at_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 15:29:35 PST

    I realize that Outlook Express at least for windows goes about thing much
    the same way, and have been able to find utilies to preform similiar
    actions. However one of the Machines I have been looking at is a Mac sunning
    OE 5.5 on Mac OS X. and the files are all differnt and i've been having a
    signifigant amout of difficult ressurecting the messages from it. Does
    anyone have any information on the way the mac mailboxes in OE are
    structured or an app they'd recommend?

    -Dave