RE: MD5 Exploit Database?

From: Chris Eagle (cseagleat_private)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 12:45:05 PST

    A potential starting point is packetstorm which publishes an md5 checksum
    with each file description.  If you spider'ed through their site, you could
    pull file name/md5 pairs and plug them into a database.  I have a tool I
    could easily modify to do this sort of thing.  If it might be useful, let me
    know.

    Chris