Re: Computer Forensic Books 2002 - 1Q*2003

From: Christine Siedsma (csiedsmaat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 07:20:58 PST

    Just a note on 2 other books that will be released within the next few
    months:

    Computer and Intrusion Forensics
    by George Mohay, Alison Anderson, Byron Collie, Olivier de Vel, Rod
    McKemmish
    Publisher: Artech House; (release in April 2003)
    ISBN: 1580533698

    Guide to Computer Forensics and Investigation
    by Amelia Phillips, Amelia Phillips
    Publisher: Course Technology; 1 edition (release in June 2003)
    ISBN: 0619131209

    Regards,

    Christine Siedsma
    Program Manager