Re: Steganography in the wild.

From: andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 17:10:29 PST

        mb>    The information and tools that I have are enough for a
        mb> passing grade; however, I wish to add some original research
        mb> to the report.  To do this I will do two things.  I will use
        mb> the software that I have to analyze images from web sites and
        mb> Usenet groups that look promising.  The second point is where
        mb> I make my request to you.

    Niels Provos of OpenBSD fame has already done that with (a vast
    portion of) Usenet, if I'm not wrong.  Try to contact him if you want
    to do some original work.

    bye,

    andrea
    --