open source computer forensics manual

From: Matias Bevilacqua (mbevilacquaat_private)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:10:41 PDT

    Hi,

    This email is to announce that the setup for the project is ready in Source
    Forge. I'm including also the url to subscribe to the mailing list so as to
    free this list.
    It seems there is a lot of people interested in collaborating on this and
    there are some individuals and regional groups who have offered their
    personal/local initiatives to set a starting point for the project. All this
    is great news though it means we must first coordinate how we integrate the
    material to produce a first sketch so as to have some basic initial document
    to simplify coordination.
    As time allows I'll try to produce this first sketch as soon as possible so
    the real work can begin.
    Hope to see you soon on the list,

    Sincerely,
    Matías Bevilacqua Trabado