RE: Windows XP Startup Disk

From: Robert Buel (rbuel@asd-web.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 18:46:28 PDT

    If you are looking at a startup disk for XP (for install), Microsoft has
    the six disk set you can download from their site:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.
    com:80/support/kb/articles/q310/9/94.asp?ID=310994&NoWebContent=1

    (pardon the wrap)

    Otherwise, for general utility purposes, I have escrowed the Win98
    startup disk....all the utilities and CD drivers, it is sometimes the
    easiest way!

    Regards,

    Bob Buel