New Digital Forensic Material

From: Christine Siedsma (csiedsmaat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 13:39:03 PDT

    Greetings,
    I invite comments and suggestions on my recently updated website,
    http://www.e-evidence.info
    Specifically, I am searching for additional content for the newest pages on
    the site;

    the International page (non-English forensic material)
    and
    the Projects page (works in progress)

    Please take note of the What's New page. Just a couple of the highly
    recommended
    new resource links include:

    Thomas Akin, WebMail Forensics
    Chuck Willis, Forensics with Linux 101 or How to do Forensics for Free

    Future planned pages will have links to Sample Documents and Forms,
    and links to Case Law
    Regards,

    Christine Siedsma
    www.e-evidence.info