DTK

From: Fred Cohen (fcat_private)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 06:17:46 PDT

    HUMOR ON

    I just got wind of this lame advertisement for DTK, and I think it's
    disgusting that someone from a company with the fine reputation of TIS would
    so blatantly advertise the all.net Web site in an intellectual forum such as
    this. How much did they pay you to get people to visit this site?

    HUMOR OFF

    --
    FC
    				Have a great day!!!