Re: (off-topic) Re: Current definition of a hack

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 18:51:03 PDT

    On Tue, 19 May 1998, Travis Low wrote:

    > In the US, "cracker" is a derogatory term for "white person".  I prefer the
    > media-corrupted term: "hacker".

    I personally prefer "crack head" to "cracker". Am I the only one that
    thinks this is a rather off topic thread on a topic that has been
    discussed endless times and that will lead nowhere? Excuse me while I
    light up my pipe.

    > Travis

    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01