Re: Transparency for the TIS Firewall Toolkit v 2.1

From: youngkat_private
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 06:56:35 PDT

    I have updated the FWTK FAQ with the new patches also:
         http://www.erols.com/avenger/

    --Keith
    -youngkat_private

    "james b. croall" <jamesat_private> on 05/21/98 05:46:28 PM

    To:   fwtk-usersat_private, firewallsat_private,
          firewall-wizardsat_private
    cc:
    Subject:  Transparency for the TIS Firewall Toolkit v 2.1

    [To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in
    the
    BODY of a mail message to majordomoat_private]

    Howdy,

    After a couple of requests, I have updated the transparency patches for
    the fwtk to version 2.1. They seem to work (no guarantees) pretty well
    with the Linux TRANSPARENT_PROXY code and Darren Reed's IP Filter NAT
    code for [Net|Free|Open]BSD/BSDI/Linux/etc.

    They're available from http://151.188.14.195/~jcroall/ until my own
    web server regains consciousness.

    - james
      http://www.foo.org/james/