Re: Firewalls - ITSEC Rating?

From: Predrag Zivic (pzivicat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 08:53:49 PST

    Well,
    Since ICSA became a commercial organization (they make
    money and must have some kind of profit) I would
    double check validity of their tests.
    Although I think that their tests are still the most
    competent out there, I simply don't trust them any
    more... I guess I have a trust problem:-)) Maybe that
    is why I also don't use Verisign certs...:-))
    Pez