Re: Frame PVC encryption options?

From: Carric Dooley (carricat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 12:25:07 PST

    2500's will be somewhat limited (I think to 128K) using the Cisco encryption.  I think the 2600's will do over 512K.  You can do router to router encryption or VPN (look at Network Alchemy or Ravlin)

    Carric Dooley
    Network Security Consultant

    "A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation. "
    - H. H. Munro (Saki) (1870-1916)