Tunnel across specfic port?

From: Jason Coleman (jcolemanat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 07:01:41 PST

    Hi all,

    Please excuse my mangling of the terminology and such if I do, I'm still new
    to this stuff.  Anyway, my situation is that I've got a transparent firewall
    which is blocking most useful access to a particular machine.  Neither
    machine is a server of any kind, so I'm just trying to do a client to client
    type of connection.  They are both running Windows NT, and the extra problem
    here(if it is one) is that there appears to be some port blocking occuring
    somewhere as well.  So what I'm trying to do(or at least what I think I need
    to do) is establish a tunnel across a specific TCP port that will allow me
    to redirect all traffic between the 2 hosts so that it passes under the
    guise of a port that will be passed.  So, can I do this, or more
    importantly, am I even vaguely close in trying to do the right thing?

    Thanks!
    Jason