[fw-wiz] Sym100Appliance (SVPNA)

From: Zill, Greg (Greg.Zillat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 08:32:54 PDT

    I need to use the global tunnel option to force remote office to send
    traffic only over VPN which then is subject to our Security at main
    office. VPN firmware upgrade does not allow dynamic vpn with global
    tunnel option. I could not for the life of me get static tunnel to work.
    I generated keys from the SymFirewall (SEVPN) and they didn't work real
    good and never got the thing to successfully connect/exchange. Does
    anyone have experience with SVPNA and static vpn with global tunnel
    option? I would very much appreciate any/all pointers.