[fw-wiz] block webex?

From: Mike McNutt (Mikeat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 12:30:17 PDT

    I'm looking for a way to block WebEx communication to/from our company
    network.  I'm interested in finding a reliable, easy to implement method for
    our Win2K network.

    We have Cisco firewalls in place, so my first thought was to simply block
    the WebEx server Ips.  I'm having trouble locating a list of these
    addresses, has anyone compiled a list they might be willing to share?

    Thanks in advance!

    This email and its attachments may contain AQS, Inc. proprietary
    information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT
    belonging to AQS, Inc.  This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the
    individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
    recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
    delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
    that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
    the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and
    may be UNLAWFUL.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
    the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this e-mail and any printout.  Thank you.