[fw-wiz] RE: block webex

From: Zill, Greg (Greg.Zillat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 06:42:40 PDT

    Chasing IP addresses may provide elusivity in that virtual servers are
    used for the peer-to-peer sessions for each webex client and even those
    change depending on the needs of any particular session. We are
    attacking this with two technologies: 1) blocking the base URL at our
    web filter, plus 2) using Raptor's regular expression capabilities
    within the HTTP proxy to block key URI parts

    Message: 1