Re: Help with a home computer problem.

From: claymore (claymoreat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 10:15:48 PDT

    Bet ya' a dollar ;)

    Actually, I haven't seen the write up on them, but I have personal
    experience with the use of Sub7 eggdrop bots, so I know it is a
    possabillity. I am not much of a writer or I would write up something
    informative and professional sounding...

    Basicly, you can set the bots up on a IRC server on the local PC (probably
    on a remote too, but I don't know) and use them to scan, access and run
    scripts, etc. The one's that I have seen were set up by the PC user, but I
    would assume that if someone had access to your box they could do it from
    remote too...

    Claymore
    the unprofound