Re: 31337 udp, on cisco...?

From: w1re p4ir (w1rep4irat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:42:42 PDT

    First off, thank you to everyone who responded, and yes i'm familiar with hacker lingo (look at my email addy =). Secondly, I believe thor may be correct with the Cisco management.
    The ciscos are running:
    IOS (C1600-NY-L), Version 11.1(9)AA, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE. Some are running 11.1(11)AA as well. I am quite certian that this port is open for ligitimate reasons, ie: no hacker intervention.

    FREE Disinformation E-book - http://www.disinfo.com