31337 udp, on cisco...?

From: w1re p4ir (w1rep4irat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 07:54:40 PDT

    Hello all,
    Ok I recently completed an audit of a company. I noticed they had 31337 udp on a couple dev's/hosts... Could this be some type of management (not a backdoor). I say it's not a back door because it existed on 3 cisco's and one Axis StorPoint CDROM Server. I'm completely stumped and i do a search for it and i keep getting "back orifice management port." I'm quite sure this is not the case, unless they coded a BD for ciscos =). Any help would be appreciated so i can finish up this report. Thanks,

    FREE Disinformation E-book - http://www.disinfo.com