Re: What "methods" are being used

From: Rich Puhek (rpuhekat_private)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 11:02:54 PDT

    "McCammon, Keith" wrote:

    > I've also been noticing a large number of anonymous FTP checks in the last
    > two days.

    Same here... except I noticed it starting about a week and a half ago.
    On the other hand, I've noticed a decline in attempts at the old RPC
    overflow. Ramen must be on the decline, but with spring in the air the
    kids are looking for open FTP sites to hold their warez. I'd guess that
    we'll see the FTP checks increase even more in the next month or so as
    the kids get out of school.

    --Rich

    Rich Puhek
    ETN Systems Inc.