Kaiten.exe DoS ?

From: C Boening (txfmfdocat_private)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 07:45:55 PDT

    Has anyone ever heard of a DoS named Kaiten? I  have been able to find
    only one relevant reference on the net for kaiten.c ,  which lists the
    code for it. I  have found on one of my servers a program nammed
    Kaiten.exe (installed on 15 April 01, two minutes AFTER someone hacked
    into one of our other servers using the IIS unicode exploit.The intruder
    put kaiten.exe at the end of his script used to hack in) for which I
    have found absolutely no info anywhere. OS is WinNT server 4.0 . File
    size for Kaiten.exe is 52 k's, whereas the kaiten.c is only 32 k's. I am
    new to the whole security business, moving up from tech support... I
    have copied Kaiten.exe on an NT box removed from the network and sure
    enough it tried to connect to the internet ...