another wave?

From: gattacaat_private
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 08:33:18 PDT

    To all,

    I have heard some rather unsettling rumours that another round of hacker
    hostilities are approaching. Apparently chinese hackers are planning to
    release a variety of worms in the near future.

    My question to the list; is there any validity to this information? I have
    seen a new scan pattern that is searching out recently exploited ports,
    as have several others who responded to my earlier posts.

    Thanks in advance for your time.
    cheers,
    gattaca
    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com