Strange traffic

From: pitt23at_private
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 14:44:17 PDT

    Hello all,

    For the last couple of days I have been seening scans from 210.118.95.45.
     It has also been trying to make connection attempts on ports 46647 and
    46665.  I did some research on these ports and I couldn't seem to find any
    info.  I was just wondering if this is some back door left by a worm or
    is it something else?  Has anyone else seen this and if so do you have any
    ideas what it is?

    Thanks,
    Patrick
    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.