THE HONEYNET PROJECT: July's Scan of the Month

From: Jeffery L. Stutzman (jestutzmat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 06:03:18 PDT

    The Honeynet Project is proud to announce the results from
    June's Scan of the Month.  The challenge was to decrypt a
    file found on a compromised Solaris system.  We received
    forty-seven outstanding submissions.

         http://project.honeynet.org/scans/scan16/

    We are also excited to announce the release of July's
    Scan of the Month.  This month's challenge is to analyze a
    months worth of firewall and IDS data collected by a Honeynet.
    For more information, go to

        http://project.honeynet.org/scans/

    Thanks!

    Jeff Stutzman