Jetdirect card Attack???-Final from original poster

From: James Edwards (jedwardsat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:45:54 PDT

    Thanks to all for your responses. I knew about the "Code Red" worm as
    far as the scans of IIS, but wasn't too worried because the patch had
    been installed as soon as it was released. Now I have to worry about
    printers (who woulda' thunk it "security!" for printers) in my all
    too rare spare time. So what comes next, exploding RJ45 jacks??
    Well I guess I can count on "job security" with the continuing
    threats (challenges).

    Perhaps if we can find out who set this loose, we should all send
    him/her/them bills for the printing.
    --
    James Edwards
    Instructional Technology Consultant