Re: Jetdirect card Attack???-Final from original poster

From: Gary Flynn (flynngnat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 13:32:09 PDT

    James Edwards wrote:

    > Perhaps if we can find out who set this loose, we should all send
    > him/her/them bills for the printing.

    Or, sadly, thank them for not destroying or exposing the data
    on tens of thousands of servers and possibly their clients the
    writers had under their complete control.

    I'm afraid the media is just going to make this the equivalent
    of a desktop email worm...which, as a matter of fact could be
    almost as damaging depending upon the whims of the writers.

    --
    Gary Flynn
    Security Engineer - Technical Services

    Please R.U.N.S.A.F.E.