From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 09:06:00 PDT

    Heya all,

    I am in the process of re-working the list charter in order to define what
    traffic goes over this list and what does not. This is being done at least
    partly in order to slow down the list traffic to something not so
    overwhelming.

    I would like to solicit you all for your advice on what you would like to
    see the list deliver and what you would not like to see the list deliver.

    I look forward to your responses.

    Until I get the charter put together my moderation of the list will be
    fairly heavy handed. Please try to keep the conversation about incidents
    in specific.

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus.com
    "Vae Victis"