RE: Code Red

From: Michael Tucker (mtuckerat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 07:37:00 PDT

    I received one CRv2 probe this morning, from an engineering firm in Florida
    (US). I "whois"ed the IP address, visited their Web site, and found the
    familiar "Hacked by Chinese!" message. I've emailed the webmaster to let
    them know.

    Yours,
    Michael
    -----
    Michael C. Tucker           |  Java Developer
    Energy Graphics, Inc.       |  Software Engineer
    mtuckerat_private  |  Sun Certified System Engineer

    It's the action, not the fruit of the action that's important.  You have
    to do the right thing...  You may never know what results come from your
    action.  But if you do nothing, there will be no result.  (Gandhi)