Re: Code Red, anyone?

From: Ryan Russell (ryanat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 08:46:18 PDT

    2001-08-01 15:03:54, 2002500, Suspicious URL, 210.63.234.152, ,
    v.v.v.v, , , 1,

    Strange, BlackICE Defender doesn't log timezone explicitly, I guess.  I'm
    PDT, and this was 8:03 A.M., so the log entry must be UTC.

    My first Code Red this week, on my home machine this morning.  I captured
    it, it's standard CRv2.

    As a side note, I had an e-mail from ISS last night that said they've got
    a new set of sigs for Real Secure, including the .ida overflow.  I imagine
    most ISS admins get the same mail, but just in case...

    						Ryan