Re: Code Red, anyone?

From: janat_private
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 08:35:54 PDT

    Well, from my various log files I can tell you one thing: the
    last probe / hit on my webserver was on July 20th.

    Today, last night... nothing, nada, niente.

    I can't help it, but the whole bally-hoo somehow reminds me of
    the y2k hysteria some media folks (and not only them) used to
    build up.

    I work for a radio station and ALL news agencies sent
    out at least a short notice on how this terrible thing will most
    probably tear down the mysterious medium everyone calls
    internet.

    Well, the point is: Now that the media made such a big buzz and
    the worm has not brought down the whole net, people might take
    future warnings less seriously. Let's see how this developes.

    Bye, Jan

    --
    Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin
    - EDV -