Re: A new Code Red variant

From: Blake Frantz (blakeat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 11:53:35 PDT

    It looks like someone took the payload from the .printer worm and stuck it
    in Red Code.  The "fuck CHINA Government" is akin to the "fuck US
    Government" defacemnet that went around in the .printer worm.

    Just a thought

    -Blake

    The Government, like diapers, should be replaced regularly, and
    often for the same reasons.