Re: A new Code Red variant

From: jason (jpotopaat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 14:36:18 PDT

    correct me if I'm wrong, but the sadmind worm will infect solaris
    sadmind, then look to infect iis.  the iis infection is just a
    defacement and no propigation code is on the iis server.  If what
    we're seeing is an infected iis box, scanning to infect someone else,
    this would be new.

    If I'm off my rocker, someone hit me.

    Jason Potopa