RE: AOL hackings

From: Jonathan A. Zdziarski (jonathanat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:14:15 PDT

    what annoys me isn't the number of hacks from AOL, it's the fact that their
    abuse department is always slow to respond and sometimes, doesn't do
    anything.  Looks like some other folks on this list have the same problem.
    Hacks in themselves are nothing more than an annoyance, but it's insulting
    when the ISP doesn't do anything about it.  At least this way they could be
    lazy since packets wouldn't come through.

    As for AOL users being technically inefficient, I'm sure there are some
    geniuses using AOL, but the fact that my servers are still running says they
    can't be the brightest black hats out there.