Code red variation sends Os instead of Ns - seems to be running at a higher rate

From: Fred Cohen (fcat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 19:20:19 PDT

    Has anyone seen the variaiton on Code Red that rund with Os instead of
    Ns for the buffer overrun? On a single IP address I have been getting
    more than one per 10 minutes - on another IP I am getting ine every 2
    minutes - all from differnt IP addresses...

    FC
    --This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve--
    Fred Cohen		Fred Cohen & Associates.........tel/fax:925-454-0171
    fcat_private		The University of New Haven.....http://www.unhca.com/
    http://all.net/		Sandia National Laboratories....tel:925-294-2087