Variant that hits more than c: and d:???

From: David LeBlanc (dleblancat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 18:18:36 PDT

    I have someone at a company I won't name that is telling me that they
    have seen worm droppings on drives other than c: and d:. They're pretty
    excited about it, but they don't seem to be able to come up with a
    capture (hmmmm).

    If others have really seen a variant that does this (and yes, I know
    that no signs of ANY variants have really shown up here), please let me
    know.