Re: Cisco Router and NBAR

From: Lisa Napier (lnapierat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 16:35:49 PDT

    Hi Jason,

    We quickly set this up in our lab, tested as you described and did not see
    any problems.

    If you'd like to pass your config to our team for further testing, we'll be
    happy to work with you.  An email to <psirtat_private> will get to us, as
    will <security-alertat_private>.

    Thanks much,

    Lisa Napier
    Product Security Incident Response Team