RE: IKE /HTTP exploit???

From: Dean Cunningham (Dean.Cunninghamat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 17:46:52 PDT

    Can that request, I did a further search of the archives and found

    "I couldn't find it now, but i think last week someone mentioned that if the
    default setting on a W2k server is to attempt a secure connection, it will
    send out this 500/udp probe to try contact the other code and negotiate IKE.
    If you review your logs, you'll probably see this udp/500 probe quickly
    followed by attempted connection from the same host to port 80/tcp."

    This looks like the sig.

    cheers
    Dean