Re: [klmtfsat_private: Your Online Greeting Awaits You!]

From: freeholdat_private
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 20:34:26 PDT

    Regis, I'm also going with 'suspicious' even though (for me at least)
    american.exe was a 404 (also kept flipping me after the first time).
    According to eNIC, GreetingCardsUSA was just registered two days ago,
    and paypalgreen goes to a PR contact whose email is
    unavailableat_private

    If it quacks like a duck, etc.

    Missy