Re: Fwd: of offending.

From: Luc Pardon (lucpat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 20:19:56 PDT

      This is probably WM32/Disemboweler/W32/Magistr@mm.

      Check the mail headers, the "Return-Path" should be different from the
    "From". To be more precise, the second character of the "Return-Path"
    address should be one up in the alphabet (a -> b,  m -> n etc).

      That is, instead of "[name deleted]", you'd see "[mame deleted]" ;-)

      Best,

      Luc Pardon
      Skopos Consulting
      Belgium