RE: Terroristic attacks today

From: Vachon, Scott (Scott.Vachonat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:39:13 PDT

    "2:31pm 09/11/01 Akamai regrets passing of co-founder (AKAM) By Tomi Kilgore
    Akamai Technologies said its co-founder and chief technology officer, Daniel
    Lewin, has passed away at the age of 31. The company said American Airlines
    confirmed that he was on board the Boston-to-Los Angeles American Airlines
    flight that crashed in New York City. "Danny was a wonderful human being. He
    will be deeply missed by his many friends at Akamai," said George Conrades,
    Akamai's chairman and chief executive. "Our thoughts and prayers are with
    Danny's family, friends and colleagues during this time of national tragedy
    and personal loss."

    Glenn,

    Our condolences here to you and your fellow employees
    on the loss of your CTO and co-founder. He will be missed by us all.

    ~Scott~