Re: Any one seen any evidence of "Code Blue?"

From: Pedro Miller Rabinovitch (pedroat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 08:58:16 PDT

    >Why have I not seen anything on this list about the "Code Blue"
    >worm?  I have received some alerts and news stories about a "Code
    >Blue" worm:
    >(...)
    >What is curious is the lack of discussion about it in a forum where
    >I would expect to see it discussed.

    Michael,

       try focus-msat_private There have been a couple of threads
    re: Code Blue prevention/resources there. However, it is true I have
    seen no signs of its activity so far...

         Pedro.
    --
    Pedro Miller Rabinovitch
    Gerente Geral de Tecnologia

    _____
    "Segurança em TI - uma especialidade Cipher Technology"