RE: Terroristic attacks today

From: Ben N. Venzke (bvenzkeat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:44:15 PDT

    A number of "hackers" have begun calling for and attacking both Arab
    nation state networks and terrorist related sites. If they begin to
    meet with some success we can expect a significant response along the
    lines of the attacks by pro-Palestinian actors during the
    Israeli-Palestinian Cyber Conflict almost a year ago.

    As I sit here passing my 28th non-stop hour, the physical terrorism
    aspect is more than enough to track and deal with. The cyber
    component is the last thing we need to deal with. It is unfortunately
    something I believe we will end up seeing, either in relation to the
    above or in response to any possible future retaliatory actions by
    the US.

    			- Ben Venzke

    >*

    - --