Re: Run a mail host with a public MX record? Seeing large numbers of bounces?

From: Sean Hunter (seanat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 02:19:51 PDT

    RFC822 is _very_ out of date, and any MTA that strictly implements it is a very
    poor choice for today's internet.  I suggest that you look at RFC2822 and other
    internet resources.

    A secure mail box will not relay spam in this way.  Consider changing to a
    secure MTA such as qmail on a secure OS.

    Sean