RE: Concept Virus(CV) V.5 - Advisory and Quick analysis

From: Mark Challender (MarkCat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 09:57:19 PDT

    I found an unusual activity this morning.  Can't find the TFTP, but
    did have a readme.eml with a line of script in every index.htm on the
    web server that called this file.  The file appears to call a
    readme.exe.  My firewall was freaked and all internet access was down
    because of the load.

    I'm still investigating.  One copy of the infected Index and the
    readme.eml have been saved.