Re: Nimda infecting executables

From: Gokulnath (Gokulnath.cat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:10:06 PDT

    there is a lot of attacks on the servers running Microsoft Windows.The major
    files which you need to look on your system are like
    root.exe,root.eml,cmd.exe, *.rwc,TFTP.exe etc...

    We have been trying hard to clean with NA apparently the virus grows again.
    I am not sure of any new  scanners or cleaners.

    Regards

    Gokulnath