RE: Web site infected by Nimda

From: Ken Pfeil (Kenat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:44:31 PDT

    I'm sure there's thousands of sites affected. No need to list em all here.
    As an FYI, wininternals.com is NOT related to Winternals Software. It is
    registered to:

    Registrant:
     Konstantinos Iatropoulos
     3400 Ovila Hamel
     St. Hubert, Quebec j3y 8p4
     ca

     Domain Name: WININTERNALS.COM

     Administrative Contact:
        Iatropoulos, Konstantinos  costa.sylvia.iatropoulosat_private
        3400 Ovila Hamel
        St. Hubert, Quebec j3y 8p4
        ca
        450 4624930